Teach yourself to read Hebrew with this effective and affordable Hebrew language program. Learn to Read Hebrew teaches all aspects of Hebrew reading, from pronunciation of individual Hebrew letters and vowels to reading entire words and phrases. It's ideal for beginning students of Hebrew language. The program features a modern, streamlined interface, crystal-clear audio, and creative games and exercises, all of which combine to facilitate a successful learning experience.
- Learn Hebrew with over 900 audio clips - Learn how to pronounce Hebrew letters and words with the click of a button
- User-friendly interface is clear and easy to follow
- Quizzes and review lessons are presented at the end of each lesson, ensuring that material studied will be retained and understood
- Hebrew pronunciation is taught according to the Sephardic practice
- Learn to Read Hebrew can accommodate up to five users at one time, and tracks each user's progress individually.
PC with Windows XP/Vista/7, 256MB RAM minimum, CD-ROM drive, sound card, Adobe Reader which can be downloaded at https://www.adobe.com or Macintosh with Intel processor and OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, or Lion, CD-ROM drive