From simple to splendid... enjoyed in your home!
Indulge in Dining In, the new cookbook with a choice selection of delectable dishes, from classic to gourmet. Over 500 tasty and easy-to-prepare recipes conveniently featuring familiar ingredients include a tempting variety for the enthusiastic novice as well as the more sophisticated connoisseur.
Dining In includes several special features:
- Brachos: Each recipe identifies the appropriate bracha (blessing).
- Quick reference icon guide: These symbols help quickly locate those recipes that best suit your needs with the following labels:
- Traditional - time-honored Shabbos and holiday dishes, often with a twist
- Quick & Easy - short preparation times or few ingredients
- Healthful/Dietetic - low in calories or fat, include ingredients that provide essential nutrients or omit well-known allergens
- Special/Simcha - perfect for entertaining and special occasions
- Freezes Well - good for preparing ahead of time and freezing until needed, perfect for today's busy cook
- Hints and tips: Handy food preparation, storage and nutrition tips, including substitutions and explanations of different cooking methods, make Dining In a comprehensive guide to culinary expertise.
This cookbook is not only beautiful to look at, with mouthwatering color photos and a clear, easy-to-read format, but is highly practical as well, with a kitchen-friendly concealed spiral hardcover binding that enables it to lay open flat.
Whether you're looking for a different twist on a traditional Jewish dish or a splendid new concoction, Dining In is just the kosher cookbook for you.
Presented by the Ladies Auxiliary of Yeshiva Masoras Avos
Concealed Spiral Hardcover Binding | 8.5" x 9.5" | 340 pages | 978-1-932443-78-3